Job Vacancy - Service Advisor, Southampton
Service Advisor, Dolphin Motorhomes, Southampton (Full time)
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Service Advisor to join our Aftersales department in Southampton. The ideal candidate will have an industrial/motor trade background and good technical skills.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the scheduling of vehicles in for habitation checks, servicing, maintenance, repair and/or bodyshop work.
- Manage the administration process of all works including invoicing and ordering of parts, plus processing warranty claims.
- Provide excellent customer services ensuring all after sales requirements are taken care of in an efficient and professional manner.
- Liaising with customers, answering the telephone, managing bookings and dealing with customer invoices.
- Keeping customers well-informed, dealing with queries and advising of progress (including costs) and any additional work required.
- Managing and liaising with the workshop staff to order parts, monitor progress and ensure work is completed to a timely and high standard.
- General administration, workshop and office management duties.
You must have experience of working in the motor industry and previous service experience is desirable
You must hold a full driving licence, be a proactive, committed and motivated individual and be able to work well in a team environment
You must have excellent communication skills as this is a key customer-facing role
You must be organised to ensure efficient, booking, servicing and invoicing of customer vehicles
Computer skills required
Salary is dependent on experience.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date created: 21 Sep 2018