The New Auto-Trail Imala Range Destined for Huge Success
Auto-Trail has recently launched their new 'Imala' range and it already looks destined for huge success. The Imala range offers five different layouts with prices from £42,995 to £45,995 on the road.
- Imala 615: End kitchen with spacious & open planned front seating area
- Imala 620: End kitchen with front dinette & bench seat layout including seatbelts (LD layout optional)
- Imala 625: Rear lounge layout with spacious & open planned seating area
- Imala 715: French style fixed bed layout with front seating area (1/2 dinette with seatbelt layout optional)
- Imala 720: Front & rear lounge seating areas, includes seatbelts in front dinette
Tasked with creating a new, affordable range of motorhomes that didn't compromise on build quality or specification. The result is the Imala range, named after the native American word for a highly competitive newborn, and nothing could be more apt. The all new Imala is guaranteed to broaden the appeal of the famous Auto-Trail brand.
All five models are constructed on the new generation Fiat Ducato chassis and are beautifully executed with everything you would expect in a modern leisure vehicle. All models are 3500kgs GVW (gross vehicle weight) so they are drivable on a standard driving licence, making them suitable for first timers as well as the more experienced motorhomer. As a no cost option, the GVW can be increased to 3650kgs.
All models are available with the hi-line and lo-line roof variants (except 625 which is only available as a hi-line).
More information is available to download from our website, click to download the following PDFs:
Auto-Trail 2015 Collection (2.5MB PDF)
Auto-Trail 2015 Price List (0.5MB PDF)
Auto-Trail 2015 Model Floorplans (11MB PDF)
Demonstrators will be available to view at our Southampton Branch
Date created: 20 Aug 2014