Dolphin Spring Event
Royal Victoria Country Park: Friday 24th - Sunday 26th March
Following the success of last year's event, we are delighted to announce we will be hosting our Spring event at the Royal Victoria Country Park (RVCP) in Netley Abbey. Taking place from Friday 24th to Sunday 26th March, we will be showcasing a selection of our new and used motorhomes and we would love for you to join us.
View a wide range of motorhomes which will be on display along with manufacturer demonstrators and support and take the time to speak to our knowledgeable sales team. Plus take the opportunity to test drive any of our vehicles.
Visit us for the day on any of the three days. No booking is required. We will be hosting food and entertainment on the Saturday night and invite you to join us. We will have fantastic Italian streetfood on the Friday and Saturday from MYO and specialist coffee on the Saturday and Sunday from Coffee Cruiser.
The RVCP is home to the Royal Victoria Hospital that was built in 1856 and served the British military for over a century. There is a children's play area, tea rooms, miniature railway as well as plenty of beautiful space for walks all overlooking Southampton Water.
· View our Wide Range of New and Used Motorhomes On Display
· Special Offers on ALL New and Used Motorhomes
· Saturday Night Food and Entertainment including Bingo and Quiz
· Free Entry to Event (RVCP car parking charges apply)
· Manufacturer Demonstrators and Support
· Test Drives and Demonstrations
· Expert Advice from our Sales & Service Team
We look forward to seeing you.
The Dolphin Team
Date created: 20 Mar 2017